- Action, Indie
- 3D, Arcade, Arena Shooter, Combat, Inventory Management, Isometric, Military, Perma Death, Post-apocalyptic, Procedural Generation, Robots, Sci-fi, Shooter, Singleplayer, Stylized, Third Person, Top-Down, Top-Down Shooter, Twin Stick Shooter
- Windows PC and Mac
- December 15th 2020
- Game Modes
- Arena Deathmatch
- Twitter (dev):
Max Raider is a top-down 3D action shooter where you fight waves of enemies on procedurally generated arenas. Rest and prepare for the next series of waves by buying a variety of weapons and items from your allies. Protect the Bunker, your only hope for a home.
- 25+ items, including firearms, hand weapons and healing items
- 16 unique procedurally generated maps
- Loot items and cash from defeated foes
- Use cover and clever tactics to gain advantage over hoards of gradually more difficult foes
- Compare and analise your playthrough with post-game statistics
Kairoscope Games is a one-person studio located near São Paulo, Brazil. Before working on games, James worked with video production and editing. He has been studying game design and making prototypes for the last 10 years. Max Raider is Kairoscope’s first comercial game.